Why Benchmark Homes?
- Location – developing communities in Davis and Weber County, Benchmark neighborhoods are close in proximity to the Salt Lake City, Ogden, all the beautiful and exciting recreational activities offered by the Wasatch Range, including Globally acclaimed Ski Resorts! Lakes and streams, mountain biking, hiking, trails, shopping, art, and dinning. In addition, all the local wonders from the snow covered peaks of Park City to the Red Rocks of Southern Utah are all within a day’s travel time! * Click here for a complete over-view of all the wonders Utah has to offer!
- Energy Efficiency – All Benchmark Homes are Energy Star rated, built to the energy specifications established by Rocky Mountain Power and Questar Gas. Our homes include more cost-saving efficiency measures that will save you money by lessening power costs, increase the performance of your home's temperature regulation, help prevent environmental harm, and increase your home's value. Click here to learn more about the Energy Star & Rocky Mountain Power Energy Saving Program.
- Large 3rd car garages available – for storage, workbenches, atv’s, boats and all the stuff you never know what to do with!
- Well-designed open living spaces – 9’ or 10’ main level ceilings with 4’ wide stairways and hallways, vaulted plans, spacious great room, recreation & bonus rooms, built-in lockers, storage spaces.
- More Customizable Interior/Exterior Options – Formica, Tile, Solid Surface, Granite, or Ceasar Stone countertops, hand-crafted cabinets in choice of woods, stains and glazes, huge selection of tile, carpet, slate, travertine and hardwood flooring options, walk-in showers, 5’ jetted or garden tubs, custom lighting, Trex deck, many wall and paint finishes, white, black or stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, and the list goes on!
- Experienced Design Consultant – she’s up-to-date with all the latest trends and styles to maximize your brand-new home’s greatest potential. All the interior/exterior options are also on-hand at our Design Center--- no running around to see and experience all your interior/exterior options!
- 1-year full Builder Warranty, 2-Year Systems Warranty, Extended Supplier Warranties, and a full-time Customer Service Department – available to address any concerns you may have with your home after move-in.
- Time-Test Preferred Sales Professionals & Lenders – available to help you with all your lending questions including estimated house payments, locking in on interest rates, and types of loan programs.
MEMORIES OF HOME. LIVE IT AGAIN IN YOUR NEW BENCHMARK HOME.